Elsie Ayres Obituary
Elsie Marie Keen Ayres, 88, of Hickory Flat, died Monday, July 30, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
In addition to her husband of 65 years, she is survived by a daughter, Deborah Autry of New Albany; and son, Sid Ayres of Hickory Flat; a sister, a brother, a sister-in-law, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren, Ty Simmons, Mason, Josiah and Amos Currier, Emily, Luke and Sam Williams.
A visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at the Hickory Flat United Methodist Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012 at the church with the Rev. Brownie Towhill, the Rev. Neal Vick and the Rev. Lanny Autry officiating. Interment was in the McKay Cemetery in Hickory Flat. Holly Springs Funeral Home was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...