Gina Crumpton Obituary
Gina Lynelle Fitts Crumpton, 52, of New Albany, died Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. She was born April 12, 1960, in Tupelo to Lynn Fitts and the late Wonda Foster Fitts. She was a member of Calvary United Methodist Church in New Albany.
Services were at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, at United Funeral Service with Rev. Trey Lambert officiating. Interment was in Oak Forest Cemetery in Pontotoc County. United Funeral Service was in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her Father: Lynn Fitts and Step-mother: Shirley Fitts; one daughter: Jennifer Roberts (Jason) all of New Albany; four brothers: Coy Fitts (Kim) of Myrtle, Danny Fitts (Angie) of Helena, Ala., Larry Fitts of Myrtle, and Marty Fitts of Sebring, Fl.; one grandchild: Kyler Roberts; one step-brother: Mark Chism (Audra) of Pontotoc; and a special friend: Johnny Hall.
Pallbearers were her brothers and nephews.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to Calvary United Methodist Church, New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...