Gina Crumpton Obituary
Gina Lynelle Fitts Crumpton, 52, of New Albany, died Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. She was born April 12, 1960, in Tupelo to Lynn Fitts and the late Wonda Foster Fitts. She was a member of Calvary United Methodist Church in New Albany.
Services were at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, at United Funeral Service with Rev. Trey Lambert officiating. Interment was in Oak Forest Cemetery in Pontotoc County. United Funeral Service was in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her Father: Lynn Fitts and Step-mother: Shirley Fitts; one daughter: Jennifer Roberts (Jason) all of New Albany; four brothers: Coy Fitts (Kim) of Myrtle, Danny Fitts (Angie) of Helena, Ala., Larry Fitts of Myrtle, and Marty Fitts of Sebring, Fl.; one grandchild: Kyler Roberts; one step-brother: Mark Chism (Audra) of Pontotoc; and a special friend: Johnny Hall.
Pallbearers were her brothers and nephews.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to Calvary United Methodist Church, New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...