Gina Crumpton Obituary
Gina Lynelle Fitts Crumpton, 52, of New Albany, died Tuesday, July 31, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County. She was born April 12, 1960, in Tupelo to Lynn Fitts and the late Wonda Foster Fitts. She was a member of Calvary United Methodist Church in New Albany.
Services were at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2012, at United Funeral Service with Rev. Trey Lambert officiating. Interment was in Oak Forest Cemetery in Pontotoc County. United Funeral Service was in charge of the arrangements.
She is survived by her Father: Lynn Fitts and Step-mother: Shirley Fitts; one daughter: Jennifer Roberts (Jason) all of New Albany; four brothers: Coy Fitts (Kim) of Myrtle, Danny Fitts (Angie) of Helena, Ala., Larry Fitts of Myrtle, and Marty Fitts of Sebring, Fl.; one grandchild: Kyler Roberts; one step-brother: Mark Chism (Audra) of Pontotoc; and a special friend: Johnny Hall.
Pallbearers were her brothers and nephews.
Visitation was from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to Calvary United Methodist Church, New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...