Herman Payton Obituary
Herman Payton, 73, of Blue Springs, died July 24, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
Survivors include two grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, his companion, her son and grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Monday, July 30, 2012 at Serenity Chapel – New Albany.
Services will be at 2 p.m., Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...