Herman Payton Obituary
Herman Payton, 73, of Blue Springs, died July 24, 2012 at Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County.
Survivors include two grandchildren, four great-grandchildren, one brother, two sisters, his companion, her son and grandchildren.
Visitation will be from 1 to 7 p.m., Monday, July 30, 2012 at Serenity Chapel – New Albany.
Services will be at 2 p.m., Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...