James Thompson Obituary
James E. Thompson, 86, of Aurora, Ill. passed away on July 28, 2012.
He is survived by his children Linda Stees, James R. Thompson, Michael W. Thompson, and William Thompson, daughter-in-law Jennifer Thompson, 14 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild and siblings, nieces and nephews.
The family receiving guests from 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday at Dieterle Memorial Home in Montgomery, Ill.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m., Friday; Aug. 3, 2012 at the memorial home. Interment will follow at Lincoln Memorial Park in Aurora, Ill.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...