James Thompson Obituary
James E. Thompson, 86, of Aurora, Ill. passed away on July 28, 2012.
He is survived by his children Linda Stees, James R. Thompson, Michael W. Thompson, and William Thompson, daughter-in-law Jennifer Thompson, 14 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild and siblings, nieces and nephews.
The family receiving guests from 5 to 7 p.m., Thursday at Dieterle Memorial Home in Montgomery, Ill.
Funeral services will be at 10 a.m., Friday; Aug. 3, 2012 at the memorial home. Interment will follow at Lincoln Memorial Park in Aurora, Ill.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...