McBryde, Frazier to wed August 4
Richard and Amy Anthony of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Haley Faith McBryde to Ryan Thomas Frazier, both of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jimmy and Sylvia McBryde and the late Harold and Beth Anthony, all of New Albany.
She is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and is currently employed at Vu-Teq.
The prospective groom is the son of Daisy McMillan of Panama City, Fla. and is the grandson of Hank and Shelia Frazier of Blue Mountain.
He is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and attends Northeast Mississippi Community College. He is currently employed at Cinemark 8.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m. on Aug. 4, 2012 at Academy Baptist Church in Blue Mountain, with Jerry Garrison officiating the ceremony. A reception will take place immediately following the ceremony at the fellowship hall.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...