McBryde, Frazier to wed August 4
Richard and Amy Anthony of New Albany, Miss. are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Haley Faith McBryde to Ryan Thomas Frazier, both of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Jimmy and Sylvia McBryde and the late Harold and Beth Anthony, all of New Albany.
She is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and is currently employed at Vu-Teq.
The prospective groom is the son of Daisy McMillan of Panama City, Fla. and is the grandson of Hank and Shelia Frazier of Blue Mountain.
He is a 2011 graduate of New Albany High School and attends Northeast Mississippi Community College. He is currently employed at Cinemark 8.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m. on Aug. 4, 2012 at Academy Baptist Church in Blue Mountain, with Jerry Garrison officiating the ceremony. A reception will take place immediately following the ceremony at the fellowship hall.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...