Aline Locke Obituary
Minnie Aline Robertson Locke, 76, of New Albany, died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012 at her reside in New Albany. She was born Jan. 17, 1936 in Myrtle to the late William Lee Robertson and Etoile Eugenia Smith Robertson. She was a retired employee of Futorian Manufactoring as a credit analyst. She was a member of the College Hill Presbyterian Church in Oxford.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the United Funeral Service Chapel with the Rev. Earl McAnally officiating. Interment was in the Glenfield Memorial Park in New Albany. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by three sisters Doris Robertson of Memphis, Tenn., Helen Arnold and Pat Maxey both of New Albany, and a brother Hugh Robertson of Oxford.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Melvin Locke, a sister Thelma Tucker, and three brothers Roy Robertson, Ernest Robertson, and Bobby Robertson.
Visitation was from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the Sanctuary Home Hospice, P.O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...