Aline Locke Obituary
Minnie Aline Robertson Locke, 76, of New Albany, died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012 at her reside in New Albany. She was born Jan. 17, 1936 in Myrtle to the late William Lee Robertson and Etoile Eugenia Smith Robertson. She was a retired employee of Futorian Manufactoring as a credit analyst. She was a member of the College Hill Presbyterian Church in Oxford.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the United Funeral Service Chapel with the Rev. Earl McAnally officiating. Interment was in the Glenfield Memorial Park in New Albany. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by three sisters Doris Robertson of Memphis, Tenn., Helen Arnold and Pat Maxey both of New Albany, and a brother Hugh Robertson of Oxford.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Melvin Locke, a sister Thelma Tucker, and three brothers Roy Robertson, Ernest Robertson, and Bobby Robertson.
Visitation was from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the Sanctuary Home Hospice, P.O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Macedonia news October 18, 2016
- Historic flag visits museum for bicentennial October 18, 2016
- Sharing at Christmas drive begins; applications due Oct. 29 October 18, 2016
- We’re moving October 18, 2016
- Lady Urchins sweep Calhoun City and advance to North Half October 18, 2016
- ‘Bespoke’ open for business October 25, 2016
- Hurricane news October 25, 2016
- Macedonia news October 25, 2016
- Calvary United Methodist Church to host annual barbecue October 25, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...