Aline Locke Obituary
Minnie Aline Robertson Locke, 76, of New Albany, died Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012 at her reside in New Albany. She was born Jan. 17, 1936 in Myrtle to the late William Lee Robertson and Etoile Eugenia Smith Robertson. She was a retired employee of Futorian Manufactoring as a credit analyst. She was a member of the College Hill Presbyterian Church in Oxford.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the United Funeral Service Chapel with the Rev. Earl McAnally officiating. Interment was in the Glenfield Memorial Park in New Albany. United Funeral Service was in charge of arrangements.
She is survived by three sisters Doris Robertson of Memphis, Tenn., Helen Arnold and Pat Maxey both of New Albany, and a brother Hugh Robertson of Oxford.
She was preceded in death by her parents, her husband Melvin Locke, a sister Thelma Tucker, and three brothers Roy Robertson, Ernest Robertson, and Bobby Robertson.
Visitation was from 10 to 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at the funeral home.
Memorials may be made to the Sanctuary Home Hospice, P.O. Box 2177, Tupelo, MS 38803.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...