Carolyn Dicks Obituary
Carolyn Scott Dicks, 58, of Arlington, Wash., died Aug. 1, 2012 at her home in Arlington after a long sickness. She was born Oct. 29, 1953 in Union County to Jack and Beva Lee Wait Scott. She graduated from Myrtle School and from Ole Miss. She was retired from the housing office of the U. S. Navy in Oak Harbor, WA. She had great faith in God, a prayer warrior and a great friend to all, who will be greatly missed.
She is survived by her husband of 33 years, Guy Dicks, of Arlington, Wash.; two sisters, Sarah Scott Byers (J.A.) of Hickory Flat and Kay Scott Uriz (Tony) of Cantonment, Fl.; a brother, Buddy Scott, of Hickory Flat; four nieces, three nephews; one great nephew and one great niece.
There will be no local services.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...