Evia Girley Obituary
Evia Crebrina Foster Girley, 44, of Blue Mountain, died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Survivors include her husband of 18 years, James Girley; two sons, Joshua Dé Vante Girley and Jacob Semaj Girley; one daughter, Zikeyah Elizabeth Girley, all of Blue Mountain; brothers and sisters.
Visitation was from noon to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home with the family hour from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday. The body lay in repose one hour prior to service time.
Services were at 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at Bethlehem M.B. Church at Falkner with Pastor James Howell officiating. Interment was in Ruckersville Cemetery at Falkner. Foster and Son Funeral Home of Ripley was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Faulkner readers urged to just ‘keep on goin’ September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Ollie Otter teaches kids to buckle up September 27, 2016
- Supervisors try again on bridge contract September 27, 2016
- Main Street drainage work delayed September 27, 2016
- NAES students study Constitution September 27, 2016
- Tell us what you want the news to be September 27, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...