Evia Girley Obituary
Evia Crebrina Foster Girley, 44, of Blue Mountain, died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Survivors include her husband of 18 years, James Girley; two sons, Joshua Dé Vante Girley and Jacob Semaj Girley; one daughter, Zikeyah Elizabeth Girley, all of Blue Mountain; brothers and sisters.
Visitation was from noon to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home with the family hour from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday. The body lay in repose one hour prior to service time.
Services were at 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at Bethlehem M.B. Church at Falkner with Pastor James Howell officiating. Interment was in Ruckersville Cemetery at Falkner. Foster and Son Funeral Home of Ripley was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Blood donations urgently needed in the final weeks of summer August 23, 2016
- Local resident report being victim of jury duty scam August 25, 2016
- Tanglefoot Trail good, but needs more signs August 25, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes August 25, 2016
- Eastern Lights August 25, 2016
- Friday Night Lights: Deep ball upends Bulldogs August 26, 2016
- Urchins tame the Lions in shutout win August 25, 2016
- Easy riding ahead August 25, 2016
- County schools still among top in state August 25, 2016
- Rickey Scaggs to headline Tallahatchie RiverFest in Oct. August 25, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...