Evia Girley Obituary
Evia Crebrina Foster Girley, 44, of Blue Mountain, died Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012, at North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Survivors include her husband of 18 years, James Girley; two sons, Joshua Dé Vante Girley and Jacob Semaj Girley; one daughter, Zikeyah Elizabeth Girley, all of Blue Mountain; brothers and sisters.
Visitation was from noon to 8 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home with the family hour from 6 to 8 p.m. Sunday. The body lay in repose one hour prior to service time.
Services were at 1 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2012 at Bethlehem M.B. Church at Falkner with Pastor James Howell officiating. Interment was in Ruckersville Cemetery at Falkner. Foster and Son Funeral Home of Ripley was in charge of the arrangements.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...