Hearn, Reed to wed August 25
Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hearn of Ashland announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Anna Michael Hearn, to Mr. Cody Brock Reed, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ken Reed of Jackson, Tenn.
The bride-elect is a 2006 graduate of New Albany High School and a 2012 graduate of Northwest Mississippi Community College, with an associate degree in nursing.
She is currently employed by Firefighters Regional Burn Unit in Memphis, Tenn., as a registered nurse.
The groom-elect is a 2006 graduate of Madison Academic Magnet High School and a 2010 graduate of Baptist College of Health Sciences, with a Bachelor of Science in nuclear medicine. He is currently enlisted in the United States Army and stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
The wedding is planned for 6 p.m. on August 25, 2012 at Pine Grove Baptist Church, located at 6680 Highway 5 in Hickory Flat, with Billy Autry officiating the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...