Hearn, Reed to wed August 25
Mr. and Mrs. Mike Hearn of Ashland announce the engagement of their daughter, Miss Anna Michael Hearn, to Mr. Cody Brock Reed, son of Mr. and Mrs. Ken Reed of Jackson, Tenn.
The bride-elect is a 2006 graduate of New Albany High School and a 2012 graduate of Northwest Mississippi Community College, with an associate degree in nursing.
She is currently employed by Firefighters Regional Burn Unit in Memphis, Tenn., as a registered nurse.
The groom-elect is a 2006 graduate of Madison Academic Magnet High School and a 2010 graduate of Baptist College of Health Sciences, with a Bachelor of Science in nuclear medicine. He is currently enlisted in the United States Army and stationed at Schofield Barracks, Hawaii.
The wedding is planned for 6 p.m. on August 25, 2012 at Pine Grove Baptist Church, located at 6680 Highway 5 in Hickory Flat, with Billy Autry officiating the ceremony.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...