Henson named BMH Service champ
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County recently announced Joe Henson as Service First Champion.
Service First Champions are individuals who consistently exceed all expectations for the purpose of serving others and are nominated by colleagues, physicians, patients and their family/support persons for outstanding service.
Henson, who has over 12 years experience with the Baptist Union County facilities management department, was nominated by his colleagues for his volunteering.
During his time off, Henson prepared grilled chicken for Baptist Union County Relay for Life® team and colleagues who have survived cancer.
“Joe Henson exemplifies a Service First Champion and we are so proud of him,” says Walter Grace, Baptist Union County CEO and administrator. “It is people like Joe who make a real difference at Baptist Union County and in our community.”
Baptist Union County is a 153-bed hospital that offers a variety of health care services, including labor and delivery, outpatient and laser surgery and a 24-hour emergency room.
For more information about Baptist Union County, please call 662-538-7631 or unioncounty.baptistonline.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...