Henson named BMH Service champ
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County recently announced Joe Henson as Service First Champion.
Service First Champions are individuals who consistently exceed all expectations for the purpose of serving others and are nominated by colleagues, physicians, patients and their family/support persons for outstanding service.
Henson, who has over 12 years experience with the Baptist Union County facilities management department, was nominated by his colleagues for his volunteering.
During his time off, Henson prepared grilled chicken for Baptist Union County Relay for Life® team and colleagues who have survived cancer.
“Joe Henson exemplifies a Service First Champion and we are so proud of him,” says Walter Grace, Baptist Union County CEO and administrator. “It is people like Joe who make a real difference at Baptist Union County and in our community.”
Baptist Union County is a 153-bed hospital that offers a variety of health care services, including labor and delivery, outpatient and laser surgery and a 24-hour emergency room.
For more information about Baptist Union County, please call 662-538-7631 or unioncounty.baptistonline.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- The Playhouse December 6, 2016
- Governor lifts burn ban December 6, 2016
- Deadline for letters to Santa is Friday, Dec. 9 December 6, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday December 6, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems
- MEC’s Mississippi Connection tour visiting here Wednesday