Henson named BMH Service champ
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County recently announced Joe Henson as Service First Champion.
Service First Champions are individuals who consistently exceed all expectations for the purpose of serving others and are nominated by colleagues, physicians, patients and their family/support persons for outstanding service.
Henson, who has over 12 years experience with the Baptist Union County facilities management department, was nominated by his colleagues for his volunteering.
During his time off, Henson prepared grilled chicken for Baptist Union County Relay for Life® team and colleagues who have survived cancer.
“Joe Henson exemplifies a Service First Champion and we are so proud of him,” says Walter Grace, Baptist Union County CEO and administrator. “It is people like Joe who make a real difference at Baptist Union County and in our community.”
Baptist Union County is a 153-bed hospital that offers a variety of health care services, including labor and delivery, outpatient and laser surgery and a 24-hour emergency room.
For more information about Baptist Union County, please call 662-538-7631 or unioncounty.baptistonline.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...