Henson named BMH Service champ
Baptist Memorial Hospital-Union County recently announced Joe Henson as Service First Champion.
Service First Champions are individuals who consistently exceed all expectations for the purpose of serving others and are nominated by colleagues, physicians, patients and their family/support persons for outstanding service.
Henson, who has over 12 years experience with the Baptist Union County facilities management department, was nominated by his colleagues for his volunteering.
During his time off, Henson prepared grilled chicken for Baptist Union County Relay for Life® team and colleagues who have survived cancer.
“Joe Henson exemplifies a Service First Champion and we are so proud of him,” says Walter Grace, Baptist Union County CEO and administrator. “It is people like Joe who make a real difference at Baptist Union County and in our community.”
Baptist Union County is a 153-bed hospital that offers a variety of health care services, including labor and delivery, outpatient and laser surgery and a 24-hour emergency room.
For more information about Baptist Union County, please call 662-538-7631 or unioncounty.baptistonline.org.
About Chris Elkins
- Macedonia news October 18, 2016
- New Albany Middle School honor roll October 25, 2016
- The Playhouse October 25, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news October 25, 2016
- Calvary United Methodist Church to host annual barbecue October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...