Northeast registration under way
Registration is open for 2012 fall semester classes at Northeast Mississippi Community College.
Registration at the Corinth and New Albany campuses happened on Aug. 6.
Classes on the Booneville, New Albany and Corinth campuses began Thursday, August 9. The last day to register is Wednesday, Aug. 15.
E-learning (on-line) classes are available and begin Monday, August 20.
The Northeast Bookstore is located in the Haney Union opens from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Financial aid is still available for those who qualify.
Students not already enrolled at Northeast should report to the Office of Admissions in Estes Hall to begin the registration process. To expedite the registration process, students are asked to bring with them transcripts from high school and colleges previously attended, as well as ACT score. Students who have not taken the ACT should visit the Northeast Counseling Center regarding the Residual ACT or call 662-720-7313.
For additional information about admissions or financial aid, call 662-720-7239 in Booneville or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Students who are uncertain about their career or educational choices should contact the Counseling Center at 662-720-7313. Visit Northeast on the Internet at www.nemcc.edu.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...