Thanks for Camp Freshman help
Camp Freshman was held at New Albany High School on July 31, 2012. This is an annual orientation event designed to help rising freshmen become familiar with the high school campus, teachers and administrators.
The day is made possible because of the generosity of many businesses and individuals in our community.
We would like to publicly thank the following businesses and individuals that donated financially to help make Camp Freshman 2012 possible.
Thanks to Creekmore Clinic, BNA Bank, and Bancorp South for serving as Camp Freshman t-shirt sponsors. Thanks to the following local area businesses for their contributions: Farm Bureau, Sims Management Systems, Stokes Supermarket, Creekmore Landscaping, Crossroads Rehabilitation, Five Star Realty, Chancery Clerk Annette Hickey, Mi Pueblo, and La Tapatia Restaurant.
We would also like to express thanks to all area businesses and individuals who were so kind and gracious to donate items for the goody bags that each freshman received during the event.
New Albany High School principal
Camp Freshman coordinator
New Albany High School faculty
About Chris Elkins
- New Legion Auxiliary officers July 27, 2016
- Eastern Lights July 28, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 28, 2016
- Cora Sanders turns 98 July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County selects Service First Champion July 28, 2016
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner July 29, 2016
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings. July 28, 2016
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again July 28, 2016
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey July 28, 2016
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series July 28, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Baptist Union County’s HealthPlex transitions to new owner
- Youth production to ‘dazzle’ audience this weekend with selections from Disney markings.
- Martintown bridge complete, road open again
- There is much we didn’t know about millionaire Paul Rainey
- Young Valley to bring ‘alt-country’ sound to weekend concert series