Cornelius Law Firm holds open house
Cornelius Law Firm recently held an open house Aug. 2, 1012, displaying their new office and introducing the staff to the community. Bob Cornelius, a New Albany native, is the owner and lead attorney with the firm.
The Cornelius law firm is a multi-discipline firm with the goal of assisting individuals and businesses solve their problems or attempt to avoid problems.
Cornelius has extensive experience in real estate, personal injury, will and probate, divorce and domestic matters, social security disability, business formation and disputes, bankruptcy and criminal matters during his 35 years in practice.
The firm is located and at 305 Main Street, in New Albany and is available to assist a cliental to find solutions to their problems. They may be reached at 662-534-7473 for an appointment.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...