Cornelius Law Firm holds open house
Cornelius Law Firm recently held an open house Aug. 2, 1012, displaying their new office and introducing the staff to the community. Bob Cornelius, a New Albany native, is the owner and lead attorney with the firm.
The Cornelius law firm is a multi-discipline firm with the goal of assisting individuals and businesses solve their problems or attempt to avoid problems.
Cornelius has extensive experience in real estate, personal injury, will and probate, divorce and domestic matters, social security disability, business formation and disputes, bankruptcy and criminal matters during his 35 years in practice.
The firm is located and at 305 Main Street, in New Albany and is available to assist a cliental to find solutions to their problems. They may be reached at 662-534-7473 for an appointment.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- Church honors first responders September 29, 2016
- East Union opens division play at Byers September 30, 2016
- Headed to postseason September 30, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...