Cornelius Law Firm holds open house
Cornelius Law Firm recently held an open house Aug. 2, 1012, displaying their new office and introducing the staff to the community. Bob Cornelius, a New Albany native, is the owner and lead attorney with the firm.
The Cornelius law firm is a multi-discipline firm with the goal of assisting individuals and businesses solve their problems or attempt to avoid problems.
Cornelius has extensive experience in real estate, personal injury, will and probate, divorce and domestic matters, social security disability, business formation and disputes, bankruptcy and criminal matters during his 35 years in practice.
The firm is located and at 305 Main Street, in New Albany and is available to assist a cliental to find solutions to their problems. They may be reached at 662-534-7473 for an appointment.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins host Hamilton in Thursday’s home opener August 25, 2016
- Macedonia news August 30, 2016
- Hurricane news August 30, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news August 30, 2016
- IRS warns of back-to-school scams; encourages students, parents, schools to stay alert August 30, 2016
- Local schools do well in ACT test results August 30, 2016
- County sets public hearing for coming year’s budget August 30, 2016
- Union County Health and Rehab receives top rating from CMS August 30, 2016
- American Legion to sponsor Patriot Day program Sept. 9 August 30, 2016
- Labor Day holiday to affect community services August 30, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...