Cornelius Law Firm holds open house
Cornelius Law Firm recently held an open house Aug. 2, 1012, displaying their new office and introducing the staff to the community. Bob Cornelius, a New Albany native, is the owner and lead attorney with the firm.
The Cornelius law firm is a multi-discipline firm with the goal of assisting individuals and businesses solve their problems or attempt to avoid problems.
Cornelius has extensive experience in real estate, personal injury, will and probate, divorce and domestic matters, social security disability, business formation and disputes, bankruptcy and criminal matters during his 35 years in practice.
The firm is located and at 305 Main Street, in New Albany and is available to assist a cliental to find solutions to their problems. They may be reached at 662-534-7473 for an appointment.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...