Cornelius Law Firm holds open house
Cornelius Law Firm recently held an open house Aug. 2, 1012, displaying their new office and introducing the staff to the community. Bob Cornelius, a New Albany native, is the owner and lead attorney with the firm.
The Cornelius law firm is a multi-discipline firm with the goal of assisting individuals and businesses solve their problems or attempt to avoid problems.
Cornelius has extensive experience in real estate, personal injury, will and probate, divorce and domestic matters, social security disability, business formation and disputes, bankruptcy and criminal matters during his 35 years in practice.
The firm is located and at 305 Main Street, in New Albany and is available to assist a cliental to find solutions to their problems. They may be reached at 662-534-7473 for an appointment.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...