Ecru News, August 17, 2012
Work on Highway 15 is a nightmare in our area. The congestion in the mornings for people who work in our industries and children and adults who are trying to get to school on time is a challenge. A lot of us who live in the area know back roads to reach our destinations helps a lot, but those who don’t have about a fifteen to twenty minute wait. Just a reminder to remember to leave home early!
There will be a baby shower for Paige Russell on Sunday, August 26. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in the Ecru Baptist fellowship hall. Paige is expecting a baby boy. Congratulations.
Clyde Pounds will be the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church next Sunday, August 19. Everyone is invited to attend.
Our prayers and get well wishes are sent to Linda Foster who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
AWANA registration at Friendship Baptist Church is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
On Sunday, August 26,at 6 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church will host “Harvest America Simulcast” with Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Mercy Me and a special message by Greg Laurie. All members and friends and neighbors are invited to attend a night of the gospel.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...