Ecru News, August 17, 2012
Work on Highway 15 is a nightmare in our area. The congestion in the mornings for people who work in our industries and children and adults who are trying to get to school on time is a challenge. A lot of us who live in the area know back roads to reach our destinations helps a lot, but those who don’t have about a fifteen to twenty minute wait. Just a reminder to remember to leave home early!
There will be a baby shower for Paige Russell on Sunday, August 26. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in the Ecru Baptist fellowship hall. Paige is expecting a baby boy. Congratulations.
Clyde Pounds will be the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church next Sunday, August 19. Everyone is invited to attend.
Our prayers and get well wishes are sent to Linda Foster who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
AWANA registration at Friendship Baptist Church is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
On Sunday, August 26,at 6 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church will host “Harvest America Simulcast” with Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Mercy Me and a special message by Greg Laurie. All members and friends and neighbors are invited to attend a night of the gospel.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...