Ecru News, August 17, 2012
Work on Highway 15 is a nightmare in our area. The congestion in the mornings for people who work in our industries and children and adults who are trying to get to school on time is a challenge. A lot of us who live in the area know back roads to reach our destinations helps a lot, but those who don’t have about a fifteen to twenty minute wait. Just a reminder to remember to leave home early!
There will be a baby shower for Paige Russell on Sunday, August 26. from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m., in the Ecru Baptist fellowship hall. Paige is expecting a baby boy. Congratulations.
Clyde Pounds will be the guest speaker at Ecru Baptist Church next Sunday, August 19. Everyone is invited to attend.
Our prayers and get well wishes are sent to Linda Foster who is undergoing treatment for breast cancer.
AWANA registration at Friendship Baptist Church is scheduled for Wednesday, August 29, from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
On Sunday, August 26,at 6 p.m., Friendship Baptist Church will host “Harvest America Simulcast” with Jeremy Camp, Third Day, Mercy Me and a special message by Greg Laurie. All members and friends and neighbors are invited to attend a night of the gospel.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...