Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at email@example.com.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Liberty School June meeting July 21, 2016
- Union County Fair archery winners July 21, 2016
- CREATE helping teachers implement career-ready curriculum July 21, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Garrett to compete in national tennis tournament July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...