Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at email@example.com.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...