Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at email@example.com.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...