Gazette accepting vacation photo submissions
Did you go on a vacation this summer? Then share your memories with Union County.
For the second year, the New Albany Gazette is asking readers who left the county on vacation to submit any photographs taken during their trip.
The deadline for submissions is Aug. 29. We will not accept them after that date.
We will display them in our Friday, Sept. 7 issue.
These photos should clearly show residents of Union County. Readers are asked to offer a one to two sentence description of the picture, including names of people shown, as well as the date and place.
We ask that photos, when possible, be emailed to us in a .jpeg format at email@example.com.
Otherwise, pictures printed on photo paper may be hand delivered or mailed to our office, located at 713 Carter Avenue.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...