Heritage Pioneer Days Sept. 13-15
The annual Heritage Pioneer Days at the Union County Heritage Museum are set for September 13,14,&15. Teachers can call the museum to get on the schedule for bringing their classes.
The three-day, hands-on event allows students to experience what it was like to live in an earlier time when people lived on farms , grew their food, and livestock, made their own music and did not have the conveniences and communication devices that we have today.
For more information, call the museum at 662-538-0014. Volunteers are needed for this event. If you would like to participate in an event that is fun and educational, call or come by the museum at 114 Cleveland St. in New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins outrun Bears in jamboree win August 18, 2016
- Klarksyn Denise Coleman birth announcement August 23, 2016
- Wilder to celebrate 90th birthday August 23, 2016
- Purvis couple celebrates 70th wedding anniversary August 23, 2016
- Hurricane news August 23, 2016
- Long ball drops Lady Hawks August 23, 2016
- Latest city school test scores good August 23, 2016
- Multi-faceted author John Hailman to be guest speaker at Faulkner Literary Luncheon August 23, 2016
- Delinquent tax land sale something of misnomer August 23, 2016
- Paul Rainey museum program returns by popular demand August 23, 2016
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...
- Lego MiniFaulkner: Also worth a look: http://www.knightsgambitvineyar...