Heritage Pioneer Days Sept. 13-15
The annual Heritage Pioneer Days at the Union County Heritage Museum are set for September 13,14,&15. Teachers can call the museum to get on the schedule for bringing their classes.
The three-day, hands-on event allows students to experience what it was like to live in an earlier time when people lived on farms , grew their food, and livestock, made their own music and did not have the conveniences and communication devices that we have today.
For more information, call the museum at 662-538-0014. Volunteers are needed for this event. If you would like to participate in an event that is fun and educational, call or come by the museum at 114 Cleveland St. in New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...