Heritage Pioneer Days Sept. 13-15
The annual Heritage Pioneer Days at the Union County Heritage Museum are set for September 13,14,&15. Teachers can call the museum to get on the schedule for bringing their classes.
The three-day, hands-on event allows students to experience what it was like to live in an earlier time when people lived on farms , grew their food, and livestock, made their own music and did not have the conveniences and communication devices that we have today.
For more information, call the museum at 662-538-0014. Volunteers are needed for this event. If you would like to participate in an event that is fun and educational, call or come by the museum at 114 Cleveland St. in New Albany.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...