McCarthy, Eidson to wed September 2
Mr. and Mrs. Michael McCarthy of Collierville, Tenn., are proud to announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Jennifer Erin McCarthy, to Charles Timothy Eidson, son of Mr. and Mrs. Charles E. Eidson of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mrs. Gladys McCarthy of Onekoma, Mich. and the late Alan McCarthy and Mr. and Mrs. Donald Worden of Chicago, Ill.
The prospective groom is the grandson of the late Mr. and Mrs. Luther Gilliam, Jr. of New Albany, and the late Mr. Elmer Eidson and the late Mrs. Estelle Williamson of Laurel.
McCarthy is a graduate of Collierville High School in Collierville, Tenn. She is currently completing her degree in marketing from the University of Memphis.
Eidson is a graduate of New Albany High School. He is a QMED with Edison Chouest Offshore in Port-of-Spain, Trinidad.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m., Sunday, Sept. 2, 2012, at Heartwood Hall in Collierville, Tenn. A reception will follow at the same location.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...