NA Main Street Association receives grant
New Albany Main Street Association has been awarded $3,000 in grants from the Mississippi Arts Commission.
These grants are a portion of the $1.5 million in grants the commission will award in 2012-2013, and were used toward the performance of Jimbo Mathus and the Tri State Coalition at the Summer Sunset Music and Movie Series on July 27 at Cooper Park, and the Arts, Beats & Eats event held on Aug. 3 at In Bloom Reception Hall in Historic Downtown New Albany. The grants are made possible by continued funding from the Mississippi State Legislature and the National Endowment for the Arts.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Urchins travel to Walnut for season finale October 27, 2016
- Ingomar swimmers to compete at state championships October 27, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...