NA Main Street to host 9th annual ‘Paint the Town’ during RiverFest
The ninth annual New Albany Main Street Association “Paint The Town” will be taking place again during Tallhatchie RiverFest. This is a free art activity for children to come and express their artistic talent.
Historical photos of downtown New Albany will be displayed and children can draw or paint their interpretation of the photos. A variety of art medium will be on hand such as oil pastels, paint, markers, crayons, and colored pencils.
“Paint the Town” will take place from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Sept. 22, 2012 at the Magnolia Civic Center.
The art pieces will be judged and winners will be posted at the Magnolia Civic Center at 3 p.m.
Children may pick up their art pieces until 3:30 p.m. at the Magnolia Civic Center.
For more information contact Vickie Duke, New Albany Main Street manager, at 662 534-3438.
About Chris Elkins
- Hurricane news January 10, 2017
- Election commissioners take oath of office January 12, 2017
- Letter: Progress only happens when we all work together January 12, 2017
- Cong. Kelly named to Armed Services, Agriculture committees January 12, 2017
- Eastern Lights January 12, 2017
- Overtime magic January 13, 2017
- City school superintendent Jackie Ford to retire January 12, 2017
- 2017 Ingomar Homecoming Court January 12, 2017
- City school board seats newest member January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...