Saturday is last day of the year for Biscuits and Jam farmers’ market
The last official day of the Biscuits and Jam Farmers’ Market for 2012 will be this Saturday, Aug. 25.
While this day is the last promoted market, the area will continue to serve as a farm stand for local farmers to sell goods.
Paul Tate and Les Sumner will play from 7 to 10 a.m.
An appreciation lunch will be served to all registered vendors and volunteers after the market closes.
About Chris Elkins
- Watkins is DAISY nursing award winner November 29, 2016
- Myrtle Christmas parade will be Friday night November 29, 2016
- Community holiday meal expected to feed 1,200 Dec. 17 November 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights December 1, 2016
- New Albany Garden Club December 1, 2016
- Chamberlin loses county but wins election December 1, 2016
- Finally, no flooding December 1, 2016
- Myrtle Tree of Hope to add local children December 1, 2016
- Library program offers book gift idea for the holidays December 1, 2016
- NA Christmas parade may still be in the works December 1, 2016
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...