Union County Call Log, August 24, 2012
Union County Call Log
Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road.
CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover
Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend.
Eastwood Properties: Man advised someone punched holes in his tires.
CR 326: Lady needed an accident report. She advised that her landlord busted out her windshield while mowing.
Hwy 178: Caller advised two black dogs were runing and one of the dogs jumped over the overpass.
CR 150: Lady advised that a stray dog came on her property and now has four puppies. She wants the dogs picked up.
Hwy 15/Hwy 30 E.: 10-50 near Stokes Supermarket. No reported injuries.
Hwy 78 E.: Caller advised a truck all over the road.
CR 54: Caller advised subjects are wanting to fight him and they advised they would be waiting on him at the bridge on this road. Caller advised they are 10-55.
Hwy 15 N.: Tippah Co. advised subject in gray Grand Prix possibly 10-55, and there is an infant with no car seat.
Glade St.: Caller advised male subject has taken her keys.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Clerk’s office open for absentee voting Saturday morning October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Former city court clerk arrested October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...