Union County Call Log, August 24, 2012
Union County Call Log
Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road.
CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover
Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend.
Eastwood Properties: Man advised someone punched holes in his tires.
CR 326: Lady needed an accident report. She advised that her landlord busted out her windshield while mowing.
Hwy 178: Caller advised two black dogs were runing and one of the dogs jumped over the overpass.
CR 150: Lady advised that a stray dog came on her property and now has four puppies. She wants the dogs picked up.
Hwy 15/Hwy 30 E.: 10-50 near Stokes Supermarket. No reported injuries.
Hwy 78 E.: Caller advised a truck all over the road.
CR 54: Caller advised subjects are wanting to fight him and they advised they would be waiting on him at the bridge on this road. Caller advised they are 10-55.
Hwy 15 N.: Tippah Co. advised subject in gray Grand Prix possibly 10-55, and there is an infant with no car seat.
Glade St.: Caller advised male subject has taken her keys.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...