Union County Call Log, August 24, 2012
Union County Call Log
Hwy 15 N.: Blue Toyota car all over the road.
CR 107: One vehicle 10-50 rollover
Glade St.: Caller advised she saw the vehicle that hit her car and wants and officer to come to this residence. It was a hit and run that happened this weekend.
Eastwood Properties: Man advised someone punched holes in his tires.
CR 326: Lady needed an accident report. She advised that her landlord busted out her windshield while mowing.
Hwy 178: Caller advised two black dogs were runing and one of the dogs jumped over the overpass.
CR 150: Lady advised that a stray dog came on her property and now has four puppies. She wants the dogs picked up.
Hwy 15/Hwy 30 E.: 10-50 near Stokes Supermarket. No reported injuries.
Hwy 78 E.: Caller advised a truck all over the road.
CR 54: Caller advised subjects are wanting to fight him and they advised they would be waiting on him at the bridge on this road. Caller advised they are 10-55.
Hwy 15 N.: Tippah Co. advised subject in gray Grand Prix possibly 10-55, and there is an infant with no car seat.
Glade St.: Caller advised male subject has taken her keys.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...