William Craig Obituary
William Keith Craig, 24, of Lake Village, Ark., died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. He was born Feb. 24, 1988, in Greenville and was a pipeliner and mechanic and a member of Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman.
He is survived by his father, Brian Craig and his wife, Bridgett, of Lake Village, Ark.; his mother, Mary McDowell Craig of Blue Springs; a brother, Elijah Craig of Lake Village; a step-brother, Brandon Jordan of New Albany; 3 sisters, Aaron Craig of Miami, Fl., Katlin Craig of Blue Springs and Samantha Craig of Lake Village; his grandfather, Leroy Craig of Lake Village and grandmother Edath McDowell of Sherman.
A memorial service will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012, at Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman. Arrangements are under the direction of Bishop Funeral Home of Lake Village, Ark.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Region IV Mental Health Chemical Dependency Center, P. O. Box 839. Corinth, MS 38835.
About Chris Elkins
- First-graders tour career and technical center October 25, 2016
- Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann to be guest speaker at Business-2-Business program Thursday October 25, 2016
- Grand jury hears near-record number of cases October 25, 2016
- ‘Sharing at Christmas’ sign-up under way but contributions not yet coming in October 25, 2016
- Yes, Haunted Forest has evil clowns October 25, 2016
- East Union vs Potts Camp Football Photos October 26, 2016
- Division Dominance October 26, 2016
- County officials extend burn ban October 25, 2016
- Section of Main Street closed for repairs October 25, 2016
- Pastor faces sex charges October 25, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...