William Craig Obituary
William Keith Craig, 24, of Lake Village, Ark., died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. He was born Feb. 24, 1988, in Greenville and was a pipeliner and mechanic and a member of Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman.
He is survived by his father, Brian Craig and his wife, Bridgett, of Lake Village, Ark.; his mother, Mary McDowell Craig of Blue Springs; a brother, Elijah Craig of Lake Village; a step-brother, Brandon Jordan of New Albany; 3 sisters, Aaron Craig of Miami, Fl., Katlin Craig of Blue Springs and Samantha Craig of Lake Village; his grandfather, Leroy Craig of Lake Village and grandmother Edath McDowell of Sherman.
A memorial service will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012, at Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman. Arrangements are under the direction of Bishop Funeral Home of Lake Village, Ark.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Region IV Mental Health Chemical Dependency Center, P. O. Box 839. Corinth, MS 38835.
About Chris Elkins
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 27, 2016
- Macedonia news July 27, 2016
- Center Hill Baptist Church news July 27, 2016
- Required vaccinations safe and reliable July 27, 2016
- Local swimmers compete in long course state meet July 27, 2016
- Tax-free weekend coming up July 27, 2016
- Health officer reminds parents about required school vaccinations. July 27, 2016
- Supervisors ask for bridge redesign to lower construction costs July 27, 2016
- Get a year’s worth of news for only $29 July 27, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...