William Craig Obituary
William Keith Craig, 24, of Lake Village, Ark., died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. He was born Feb. 24, 1988, in Greenville and was a pipeliner and mechanic and a member of Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman.
He is survived by his father, Brian Craig and his wife, Bridgett, of Lake Village, Ark.; his mother, Mary McDowell Craig of Blue Springs; a brother, Elijah Craig of Lake Village; a step-brother, Brandon Jordan of New Albany; 3 sisters, Aaron Craig of Miami, Fl., Katlin Craig of Blue Springs and Samantha Craig of Lake Village; his grandfather, Leroy Craig of Lake Village and grandmother Edath McDowell of Sherman.
A memorial service will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012, at Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman. Arrangements are under the direction of Bishop Funeral Home of Lake Village, Ark.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Region IV Mental Health Chemical Dependency Center, P. O. Box 839. Corinth, MS 38835.
About Chris Elkins
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes September 29, 2016
- Eastern Lights September 29, 2016
- The Playhouse September 29, 2016
- New web site allows better public access to campaign finance reports September 29, 2016
- East Union Attendance Center 2016 Homecoming Court September 29, 2016
- City sales revenue continues upswing September 29, 2016
- First solar energy farm here gets PSC approval September 29, 2016
- Ignoring burn ban can cost you money September 29, 2016
- BNA Bank converting former bus station into new mortgage center September 29, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...