William Craig Obituary
William Keith Craig, 24, of Lake Village, Ark., died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. He was born Feb. 24, 1988, in Greenville and was a pipeliner and mechanic and a member of Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman.
He is survived by his father, Brian Craig and his wife, Bridgett, of Lake Village, Ark.; his mother, Mary McDowell Craig of Blue Springs; a brother, Elijah Craig of Lake Village; a step-brother, Brandon Jordan of New Albany; 3 sisters, Aaron Craig of Miami, Fl., Katlin Craig of Blue Springs and Samantha Craig of Lake Village; his grandfather, Leroy Craig of Lake Village and grandmother Edath McDowell of Sherman.
A memorial service will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012, at Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman. Arrangements are under the direction of Bishop Funeral Home of Lake Village, Ark.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Region IV Mental Health Chemical Dependency Center, P. O. Box 839. Corinth, MS 38835.
About Chris Elkins
- County budget adopted with no change September 22, 2016
- Urchins come from behind to take down Bears September 22, 2016
- Union County runners enjoy top five finishes at Saltillo XC meet September 22, 2016
- First inning flurry leads to West Union win September 22, 2016
- Urchins host New Site on homecoming September 22, 2016
- Urchins run over Royals September 24, 2016
- Lady Urchins bomb Baldwyn in division play September 22, 2016
- School board races shaping up September 22, 2016
- Bank donates clock to Cooper Park September 22, 2016
- County still among lowest in unemployment September 22, 2016
- Jim Hall: i'v read both of mr. coffeys' books, love them b...
- Seth Vincent Flake: New Albany and the people behind the scenes are do...
- Jeremy Cable: They also need to allow for a more eclectic musica...
- Darren Byles: Better yet, why aren't they punished for not foll...
- Darren Byles: "According to Strawn, Union County schools receiv...