William Craig Obituary
William Keith Craig, 24, of Lake Village, Ark., died Thursday, Aug. 16, 2012. He was born Feb. 24, 1988, in Greenville and was a pipeliner and mechanic and a member of Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman.
He is survived by his father, Brian Craig and his wife, Bridgett, of Lake Village, Ark.; his mother, Mary McDowell Craig of Blue Springs; a brother, Elijah Craig of Lake Village; a step-brother, Brandon Jordan of New Albany; 3 sisters, Aaron Craig of Miami, Fl., Katlin Craig of Blue Springs and Samantha Craig of Lake Village; his grandfather, Leroy Craig of Lake Village and grandmother Edath McDowell of Sherman.
A memorial service will be held from 6 to 8 p.m., Thursday, Aug. 23, 2012, at Sherman Baptist Church in Sherman. Arrangements are under the direction of Bishop Funeral Home of Lake Village, Ark.
In lieu of flowers, memorials may be made to Region IV Mental Health Chemical Dependency Center, P. O. Box 839. Corinth, MS 38835.
About Chris Elkins
- City will try for Christmas parade again next Tuesday at 6 December 6, 2016
- County supervisors hire three employees, discuss potential logging problems December 6, 2016
- Main Street Association sponsors Christmas tree lighting ceremony in Cooper Park December 6, 2016
- City sets new Christmas parade date for next Tuesday December 6, 2016
- Scenes from Myrtle’s Christmas parade December 6, 2016
- Museum, civic center to have holiday events this weekend December 9, 2016
- Old Gazette building going down after 44 years December 9, 2016
- Armed robber hits check store December 9, 2016
- West Union Homecoming Court December 9, 2016
- Postponed Christmas parade set for Tuesday December 9, 2016
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...
- jonathan makeley: Jim Hedges 2016 If you are interested in joining t...