Mary Walker Obituary
Mary Annette Edwards Walker, 73, of Blue Mountain, died Friday, Aug. 24, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. She was born on March 19, 1939, to Carl and Idotha Needham Edwards in Holly Springs. She was owner of Palyhouse Day Care in New Albany for 26 years. She was a member of Sanctuary Pentecostal Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 2012 at McBride Funeral Home Chapel with Tony Bakem, Keith Balintine, Terry Hall and James Lewis officiating.
She is survived by her husband, Lynn Walker of Blue Mountain; six sons, Robert Ositis (Kathy) of Blue Springs, Billy Wayne Smith (Vicki Lynn) and Donald Ray Smith (Lisa), both of Blue Mountain, Kenneth Lynn Walker (fianceeamp´ Tracey Holliday) and Larry Wayne Walker (Brenda), both of Ripley and John Robert Walker of Blue Mountain; eight grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; son, David Wayne Walker; and grandson, Corey Ray Smith.
Pallbearers were Stacy Stark, Timothy Harris, Jordan Harris, James Sullivan, Patrick Robinson, Francisco Camberos and Chad Boren.
Visitation was from 7 a.m. until service time Monday.
To view and sign guestbook, visit www.mcbridefuneralhome.com.
About Chris Elkins
- ‘Beauty and the Beast’ coming to NAHS stage January 11, 2017
- School of Career & Technical names outstanding students January 12, 2017
- Gazette brings back ‘Know Your Neighbor Better’ feature January 12, 2017
- Pilot Snowflake Ball set for Feb. 25 January 12, 2017
- Museum program sure to be ‘quotable’ January 12, 2017
- Fifth-graders get hands-on look at tech careers January 17, 2017
- Lady Falcons defeat West Union for third consecutive county title January 17, 2017
- Ingomar holds off East Union to win county championship January 17, 2017
- Massengill lifts Lady Eagles into championship game; EU wins behind free throws January 17, 2017
- Division Dominance January 17, 2017
- tea party animal: A "closer look," with Your Home Missionary. ♫ ...
- Kaylyn Havrilla McClinton: I realize this comment was posted over two weeks a...
- Myke Britt: Someone asked "what has happened to our country"...
- Nonie: Margaret Gwendolyn Roberts McCraw - My Aunt Margar...
- Caleb Frederick: This is a great idea!...