Mary Walker Obituary
Mary Annette Edwards Walker, 73, of Blue Mountain, died Friday, Aug. 24, 2012, at Baptist Memorial Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. She was born on March 19, 1939, to Carl and Idotha Needham Edwards in Holly Springs. She was owner of Palyhouse Day Care in New Albany for 26 years. She was a member of Sanctuary Pentecostal Church.
Services were at 11 a.m. Monday, Aug. 27, 2012 at McBride Funeral Home Chapel with Tony Bakem, Keith Balintine, Terry Hall and James Lewis officiating.
She is survived by her husband, Lynn Walker of Blue Mountain; six sons, Robert Ositis (Kathy) of Blue Springs, Billy Wayne Smith (Vicki Lynn) and Donald Ray Smith (Lisa), both of Blue Mountain, Kenneth Lynn Walker (fianceeamp´ Tracey Holliday) and Larry Wayne Walker (Brenda), both of Ripley and John Robert Walker of Blue Mountain; eight grandchildren; and nine great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents; son, David Wayne Walker; and grandson, Corey Ray Smith.
Pallbearers were Stacy Stark, Timothy Harris, Jordan Harris, James Sullivan, Patrick Robinson, Francisco Camberos and Chad Boren.
Visitation was from 7 a.m. until service time Monday.
To view and sign guestbook, visit www.mcbridefuneralhome.com.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...