Pannell, Campbell to wed Sept. 8
Allen Pannell of Blue Springs and Jeff and Pam Rowan of New Albany announce the engagement and forthcoming marriage of their daughter, Morgan Nicole Pannell to William Arnold Campbell III, son of Mr. and Mrs. Billy Campbell of New Albany.
The bride-elect is the granddaughter of Mr. and Mrs. Dean Dillard of Blue Springs and Mr. and Mrs.Donald McNutt of Blue Springs.
Pannell attended East Union Attendance Center and Booneville Academy of Cosmetology. She is now employed at Nicole and Company in New Albany.
The prospective groom is the grandson of Mr. and Mrs. Bill Campbell, Alice Campbell, Lynette Gadd, and the late Melvin Gadd, all of New Albany.
He attended Ingomar Attendance Center and is now a supervisor at Ashley Industries in Ecru.
The couple will exchange vows at 5 p.m. on Sept. 8, 2012 at Parks Baptist Church in New Albany with Frank Wilder officiating the ceremony.
No invitations will be sent out. All friends and relatives are invited to attend.
About Chris Elkins
- Alligator hunting permits go on sale July 19 July 20, 2016
- Ellistown Breezes July 21, 2016
- Hurricane news July 21, 2016
- Returning champs win in domino contest at fair July 21, 2016
- Prayer session was step in right direction July 21, 2016
- Beating the heat July 21, 2016
- Reactions mixed over school ratings July 21, 2016
- New Albany Main Street Association receives 2016 national Main Street accreditation July 21, 2016
- Passion for caring motivates new doctor Matthew Rhinewalt July 21, 2016
- Has city got a deal for you! July 21, 2016
- Miranda Mora: my boss was needing CMS-40B earlier today and saw ...
- BRYNN11SCHMIDT: my family was looking for CMS-40B earlier today an...
- janifar soloman: Our experts know all the perfect way to solve your...
- GerryGorel820: I totally agree with the all questions you raised....
- PHYLLIS OPPERMAN: Savvy suggestions , I Appreciate the facts - Does ...